Technical Support Engineers (TSE) make up a small, talented, and dedicated global team providing an important part of the Pendo experience through guidance and consulting to customers. We pride ourselves on prompt responses to customers with a range of technical capabilities to ensure the success of customers across our web and mobile features as part of the Customer Success organization. While the entire company has a customer focus, TSEs make champions out of our customers and provide a partnership experience through professional and accurate support.
- Answer customer questions through our support queue
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Engineering organizations
- Prepare and provide recommended product best practices
- Debug customer issues, create reproducible test cases for developers, and validate fixes and workarounds
- Take ownership of pushing cases to resolution including working with developers
- Conversationally fluent in spoken English and written English
- 1+ year of professional experience working in a team setting
- B.S. in computer science, similar field of study, or similar commitment to technology
- Highly empathetic and passionate about helping others at a moment’s notice
- Coder or tinker-er (professionally or hobby)
- Reliable and active team member
- Passionate about helping others at a moment’s notice
- Patient and positive who sees possibilities rather than obstacles
- Ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to business solutions for customers
- Thirst for knowledge, comfortable learning new technologies
- Creativity when the answer is not obvious
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected] All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected base salary range for this role to be performed in the following location is:
Raleigh, NC - $60,000-$75,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.