Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! And as winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
We’re looking for a driven self-starter with a winning record to join our sales team as a Commercial Account Executive which would include an Account Executive Level 1-5. Our sales team is confident in Awardco’s mission and the value it offers the modern workforce. Account Executives find business opportunities, manage client relationships, and ultimately close business. This is the perfect opportunity for sales professionals eager to move their careers forward and accomplish incredible results.
What you will do:
- Effectively manage multiple sales cycles while working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Client research and effective communication to generate new revenue
- Maintain strong client relationships to offer best solutions through the Awardco platform
- Collaborate strategically across departments to provide effective solutions to clients
- Drive new revenue
What you will bring:
- Dynamic, people-oriented personality able to quickly adjust in a fast-changing environment
- 1+ years of experience in outbound sales is a must, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Consistent record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, Microsoft Teams is preferred
Why join Awardco?
- One of the fastest growing companies in the nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- A revolutionary, client-approved product
- Leadership that listens
- New 200,000 sq. ft. headquarters
- Renowned investors, both local and national
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.