Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Quincy, MA, USA
- 2+ years past experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in either a supply chain or production-type role where complex mechanical and/or electrical assemblies were built
- Demonstrated ability to completely own a value chain from start to finish, coordinating among multiple different internal and external parties to achieve on-time deliveries under stringent quality standards
- Prior knowledge of NetSuite or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or job shop system
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to take on substantial responsibility across supply chain, logistics, engineering, and material planning functions with a bias towards speed and accuracy
- Strong technical ability to read technical documentation such as drawings and CAD data, understanding of a variety of hardware manufacturing processes for both electronics (PCBAs, sensor hardware, etc.) and structures/mechanisms
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Own the health of the Maritime supply chain from cradle to grave
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy for direct commodities and/or categories
- Issue purchase orders for production parts using a Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Be responsible for the accurate planning and on-time delivery of both raw material to internal assembly lines as well as finished goods to customers
- Maintain strong supplier relationships
- Support day to day demand signaling, ordering, and inventory management for multiple product lines at once, and take ultimate ownership of material assurance for them
- Implement parts tracking and traceability processes through Enterprise Resource Planning software and other associated tools
- Work closely with the team to source components, maintain vendor relationships, and develop make vs. buy strategies
- Facilitate discussions with Business Development and Growth teams to generate demand plans
- Develop and maintain MRP and associated master data
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any technical field including mechanical/aerospace/manufacturing, electrical, or computer engineering, supply chain, or business with a technical minor or concentration
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.