Engineering Print Development Engineer
Posted on 3/15/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- We are looking for technically creative and driven individuals who want to grow their research and engineering skills in a fast-moving tech company
- Strong communication skills and are able to work collaboratively
- Quick and eager to learn new technical skills
- Pursuing a degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related STEM field
- Conduct hands-on experiments in the lab to help develop and validate the next generation of products for Carbon
- Analyze results from validation tests and present to other teams
- Help identify technical concerns and work closely with cross-functional technical teams to find solutions
- Familiarity with JMP, Minitab, or other statistical analysis program
- Experience with creating and executing lab experiments
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets
- Graduating in May 2023
3D printing technology
Carbon is on a mission to enable creators everywhere to make what the world needs right now. Carbon develops 3D printing technology for enterprises.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership / Reimbursement
- PTO / Vacation Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- WE ARE AMBITIOUS - Be bold. Take risks.
- WE ARE INNOVATIVE - Innovate from diverse perspectives.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY - Do what’s right.
- WE ARE COLLABORATIVE - Building together makes us better.
- WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE - Take ownership. Make it happen.