Senior Data Quality Specialist
Posted on 7/30/2022
Remote in USA
- Experience in the criminal background check industry and deep understanding of criminal data
- Applied business analytics experience, ideally in an agile team with a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Proficiency with data analysis and tools (eg. google sheets, excel, SQL and relational databases)
- Detail oriented and quality minded with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent skills in: written and verbal communication, collaboration, and project management
- Reconcile data between various systems, find opportunities to innovate, and optimize Checkr's product and data supply chain
- Leverage deep subject matter expertise to drive key product improvements and help facilitate cross-functional initiatives
- Scope and manage ad hoc analytic projects driven by the needs of the business such as cost-modeling and quality analysis
- Help educate coworkers and be an advocate for enhancing Checkr's data-informed culture
- Work closely with product, engineering and quality teams to spec out opportunities to operationalize process improvements
- Existing relationships with Criminal data providers / courts / etc
- Experience with MVR data / DMVs
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.