Staff Brand Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You're creative, passionate, have a sense of humor, and an easy-going spirit
- 8+ years of design experience at an agency, design company, or related industry
- Ability to work independently, multitask, manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You're an effective communicator, facilitator, and active listener with the ability to give and take direct feedback and execute
- Expert in developing creative solutions and the ability to effectively communicate design thinking and evolution
- Strong eye for design aesthetics and visual details, willing to push beyond the ordinary, and can communicate ideas to provide reasoning with confidence, ensuring a quality final product
- Understand the difference between creating campaigns versus a long-term ecosystem or brand vision, and execute accordingly
- You deliver high-quality crafted work and care about the impact
- Collaborative and team-oriented with the ability to work with members of all different departments, with a maturity that does not require anyone more senior to have to step in to intervene
- Expert in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- UI/UX experience is nice to have, but not required
- Branding & Identity Design/Development
- Figma / Adobe Suite
- Content Strategy
- User Experience
- User Interface
- Campaign Development
- Be a hands-on aesthetic champion and guardian of the Patreon brand
- Create original, standout work that's at the leading edge of creator culture
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Build cohesive design systems that work cross-platform along with comprehensive design guidelines and specifications for the teams
- Develop multi-faceted design deliverables, from brand audits to visual identities
- Be autonomous. You're a reliable self-starter and project owner who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive designs on large and small tasks based on a brief in short amounts of time
- Work with interdisciplinary team members and have a voice in contributing and expressing opinions
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.