Global Finance Operations Analyst
Posted on 10/24/2022
Provo, UT, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 4+ years of experience in corporate finance or related fields
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Salesforce, reporting tools and ticketing systems
- Adaptable, team player with a track record building and maintaining effective professional relationships
- Have mindset for scale, efficiency and growth
- Good communication and project management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Internal Qualtrics stakeholder rep for Billing function
- Handles complex/highly visible cases & escalations
- Optimizes systems & process for invoicing
- Sets up new invoicing methods such as T&M, Franchise, etc
- Monitors accuracy of billing activities and delivers training & enablement
- Manages process migrations as needed
- Gains alignment on process improvements both internally to Qualtrics and with Shared Services
- Has some ownership in overall performance of the Billing Team
- Work with other Qualtrics teams including Accounting, Renewals, Revenue, and Deal Desk to understand company needs for billing and implement solutions
- Own and maintain dashboards (Tableau/Excel/PowerBI)
- Advise Shared Services team members on best industry practices in AR landscape
- Use data and analysis to identify opportunities to improve invoicing efficiencies, including monitoring and reporting dashboards that display business results
- Partner with product and tech to automate recurring processes to scale with the growth of the company
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.