Full Stack Software Developer
Posted on 9/29/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Knowledge of Go, Java, C++, C or Node.js
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Recent new grads with Computer Science/Engineering Bachelor/Master Degree
- Design, implement, test, and maintain commitment, bold user interfaces and groundbreaking frameworks, tools, and SDKs
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Design partners to iterate on consumer-facing products and features. Help define requirements and planning
- Be responsible with your team for the release cycle and deployment of a public-facing web application used all over the world
- Put in place analytics systems for data driven-decisions and A/B testing
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
- Passion for social platforms and Unity editor development
- Experience with Docker containers in Kubernetes
- Experience with Redux, React Query, GraphQL
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.