Color, Materials and Finish Designer, Cmf
Posted on 9/23/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD degree at an accredited university
- Actively pursuing a degree or one closely related in a transportation design, creative or design oriented program
- Passionate about new sustainable materials
- Experience in all Adobe CS programs
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Must send in a transportation design portfolio for consideration
- Research new color and material ideas
- Create moodboards
- Collaborate with across the vehicle design studio team
- Present concepts to design leadership and other teams within the company
- Support ongoing production and future advanced projects with an emphasis on future thinking, new technologies and evolving RIVIAN brand DNA
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team