Posted on 1/20/2023
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position
- Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant training and/or research experience.Minimum Qualifications:Candidate must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field.Has not participated in an Intel internship previously through the MECOP program (only applicable to Senior students).This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship
- Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers
- These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years' related job experience
- This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor's degree and less than three years' experience
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity