Treasury Market Risk Management Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 7+ years of experience supporting an FX platform/trading desk or building and enhancing FX-related risk systems
- Experience building and maintaining FX risk management models and evaluating hedging strategies
- A broad and deep understanding of FX product solutions in the market
- A desire to build best-in-class FX risk management solutions
- An ability to work closely with non-finance professionals including engineers, data scientists and product managers, in a fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Be responsible for Stripe's framework for the identification, measurement, monitoring and control of Stripe's user-driven and corporate FX exposures
- Build increased observability and transparency into FX exposures, P&L attribution, enhancing Stripe's FX risk models including VaR/expected shortfall and building stress tests, monitoring and mitigating FX limits
- Maintain and enhance dashboards/visualizations to communicate FX metrics both for day-to-day management and for periodic reviews/longer-term trends
- Support Stripe's corporate FX hedging program components, including exposure monitoring metrics and limits, controls & market risk models
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Capital and Financial Risk Management team, Finance & Strategy, Data Science and Risk to ensure an accurate and timely capture of FX risk and metrics and incorporation of FX P&L into assessment of user and product performance
- Support initiatives aimed at scaling the FX user product, such as automated pricing and hedging engines
- Familiarity with designing systems to track the FX trade life cycle
- Strong knowledge of payments industry
- Knowledge of regulations that pertain to the payments industry
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious