Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk is looking for an experienced project manager to join our Computer Information Systems team. The Senior Technical Project Manager will partner closely with nearly all of Snyk’s departments to support the evaluation, implementation and operation of technologies across many departments, as well as the rollout of systems and integrations to support our fast growing company in its adoption of new systems.As we are newly building out this function, we are looking for a project manager that will help define and create much of our approach to IT project planning, management and delivery. This role will report to the Senior Director, Business Applications.
The ideal candidate will have rich and varied experience leading complex software implementations as well as familiarity with compliance projects such as the implementation and management of Sarbanes-Oxley programs and FedRAMP compliance, specifically IT General Controls.
Our current technology environment includes a handful of core systems like Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, Slack, JIRA, Google Workspace and Okta, along with a lot of other SaaS apps. The environment is rapidly changing as we add applications, workflows and integrations as we continue to grow and scale the organization.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Partnering closely with Snyk business stakeholders to ensure we are accurately translating internal needs into well defined projects and backlogs
- Managing and reporting on projects risks, action items and the project overall
- Tracking and reporting on projects and their associated KPIs, such as the migration of all our payroll processing to one platform, or the implementation of a company-wide internal support system and process
- Creating project templates for reliable, repeatable execution of projects
- Collaborating with the rest of the CIS team in defining policies and procedures, and making recommendations for operational best practices.
What You’ll Need:
- 5-10 years of proven technical project management experience
- Experience managing an ongoing portfolio of varied projects
- Experience in a SaaS-heavy technical environment, successfully delivering cloud platforms at scale
- Experience in leading the implementation of products for internal customers, with the ability to drive adoption of these products
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing priorities
- To be user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- The ability able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Proactive communicate, and the enjoyment of working with people from multiple disciplines across the organization
- To be adept at working across multiple teams, with the ability to set a vision and roadmap at a group level
- Experience working in a geographically distributed / remote environment and the ability to manage your own work without direction from others
- To effectively working asynchronously utilizing Slack, written docs, other collaboration and communication tools
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances