Staff Risk Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Frisco, TX, USA
- 7+ years of Fair Lending Compliance experience
- Experienced in statistical data analysis who excels in reviewing a high volume of product level data on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Python, SQL and Tableau
- High-level of initiative to push for excellence, results, and process improvement
- Ability to analyze and interpret rules, regulations and policies
- Known for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Comfort with working in a remote environment, the ambiguity of changing priorities and the flexibility to embrace new ideas within a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide data collection and review with multiple senior level stakeholders
- Enhance and improve the second line of defense fair lending analytics program
- Aggregate and synthesize data sets to perform statistical reviews for disparate impact across portfolios, products and models
- Collaborate with partners across Credit Risk, Compliance and Legal to provide in-depth analyses
- Communicate results effectively to both internal and external partners
- Incorporate the latest Fair Lending guidance from the governing bodies (CFPB, Federal Reserve, OCC, etc.) into SoFi's program when updates are provided
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.