Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Organizational Development, the Organizational Development Lead is responsible for building world class people programs that contribute to each team member feeling inspired, empowered, and energized. Using organizational talent practices, these programs will help onboard, develop, motivate and retain Spring Health employees.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Revolutionize Spring Health’s existing Onboarding Program, building a revamped experience that accelerates engagement and performance
- End to end management and execution of our onboarding program ensuring that all new hires have a positive and energizing experience, are excited about our vision, and walk away with an exceptional first and lasting impression of the organization and its vision
- Develop and maintain training curriculum to consistently improve and evolve our programs as we grow and scale the business.
- Conduct needs analysis and evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Responsible for the administration required to ensure programs run successfully - e.g. new hire communication, system set up, etc.
Leadership & Professional Development
- Build 10x leaders who are force multipliers in creating a diverse and inclusive Culture of Thriving via “GROVE”, Spring Health’s in house leadership development. Support GROVE’s program success via content development, survey administration, and program communication
- Oversee manager bootcamp curriculum, building custom 1 day programs aligned to biggest manager areas of opportunity
- Program manage our performance review cycles in close partnership with the Associate Director, OD. Includes creating project timelines, enhancing training materials, running reporting, monitoring employee and manager slack channels, and owning back end administration of performance management software to ensure complete cycles on time and in a highly organized fashion
- Develop, manage, and scale various employee-led learning initiatives, devising a strategy and structure to drive strong impact
- Identify gaps in our current training program and develop action plans to address those gaps and improve our overall training success
- Partner closely with Associate Director, DEI, on all DEI related learning activities
- Identify KPIs, define success, and measure outcomes of learning & development
What We Expect From You
- Key KPIs: Driving team and manager level engagement scores and NPS.
- Demonstrated ability to design clear and aesthetically engaging learning content and resources, including digital tools
- Proven track record of building, launching, and managing global talent programs like performance reviews, manager training, or soft skills programs
- Strong facilitation skills that are effective in both in-person and virtual formats
- Ability to analyze learning and development programs and provide end-to-end strategic recommendations
- Experience using LMS, LXP, eLearning/rapid authoring design tools
- Experience designing and building large scale learning programs
- Proven project management skills to drive initiatives to completion and manage fast-changing priorities
- Knowledge of learning models and best practices, instructional design strategies, and learning assessment - and a natural curiosity for leveraging leading edge practices
- Experience designing and delivering development programs and courses in multiple modalities, including face-to-face, live-online and self-paced learning using a variety of technologies
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) subject matter expertise strongly desired
- Strong communication, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in learning & development, instructional design, facilitation, learning program management, and managing large scale projects/programs from initiation to launch within complex operating environments
- Exceptional leadership, priority management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Team player with "Can-do" attitude and a collaborative approach
- High level of efficiency, time management skills, and the ability to think strategically and take ownership
- A creative mindset, ability, and eye for detail
- Proven project management skills to drive initiatives to completion and manage fast-changing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Desire to thrive through change
- Experience designing, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data to determine the effectiveness of programs
The target salary range for this position is $108,700 - $146,150, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health:Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
Supporting you and your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using theRadford Global Compensation Databasefor technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Calm Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year. Any requests over $250 must be requested for pre-approval prior to enrollment by sending an email to the People Team.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.