Strategic Growth Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Charlotte, NC, USA • New York, NY, USA • Atlanta, GA...
- An intuitive communicator and natural relationship-builder; you have a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, or Consulting space, and enjoy leading growth-focused initiatives. You have 6+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a startup or consulting environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial: you live at the intersection of possibility and reality, and you're driven to meet and exceed your goals
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, and know how to use data to build a compelling narrative
- A skilled and methodical researcher: you're attracted to complex problems, and you're not afraid to jump into new environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, aren't deterred by setbacks or pivots, and thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility
- An excellent team player; you're a meaningful individual contributor, and a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as team efforts, and enjoy working with others
- You've earned a four-year Bachelor's Degree, and approach new challenges with intellectual curiosity
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Intellectual curiosity -- you're passionate about innovation, public policy, and our mission
- Prior experience in the mobility vertical, or working with government agencies
- Work proactively to identify new and prospective partners in your territory: you'll build meaningful and durable revenue-generating relationships with key stakeholders from a variety of verticals, including various government agencies. You'll lead execution and strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make transit better for your community and your region's communities. This is a quota-carrying role
- Strategically navigate your market's unique buying landscape; you'll research, roadmap, and use your strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform
- Act as a thought partner to prospective clients; you'll educate, consult, and work strategically to develop regional transit plans and find funding mechanisms within your market
- Champion our mission and technology, acting as the “face of Via” in your region by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, and providing consistent thought leadership in the mobility space
- Establish revenue-generating partnerships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from elected officials to private-sector business leaders, and demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals
- Lead category and industry mapping for your region to understand relevant market, product, and pricing trends, and turning key insights into actionable recommendations for growth strategy
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.