Product Strategy & Operations Lead
IT Services, Remote, US OK
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Orlando, FL, USA • Houston, TX, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Austin, TX...
- 5+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management, Product Operations Management, Management Consulting, Strategy, Customer Experience, or equivalent Voice of Customer role
- Programming skills with querying languages: SQL, SAS, etc
- Experience with Splunk Analytics platform
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Google analytics
- 3+ years experience leading (direct or indirect) a team
- Excellent communication skills with experience synthesizing and presenting sophisticated information to senior leadership
- Experience influencing stakeholders with data
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills with the ability to bring people together and along for the journey
- Understanding of/and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving with experience driving complex projects or programs with several competing stakeholders
- Build a comprehensive metrics program that encompasses both the “so what” of what we deliver - articulating the Business impact metrics and Product metrics (e.g., Revenue impact, Cost Efficiency impact, Product CSAT, Adoption), as well as the “how” we run our business - 'IT as a Business' metrics (e.g., team health, team size, budget, employee engagement)
- Formulate and implement operational plans to address process challenges and opportunities, and drive effective communication of product outcomes across the organization. Be responsible for the operational practices of the PdM function to ensure cost-effectiveness, consistency, and best practices
- Act as the analytics SME for teams and translate business needs into technical requirements that can be implemented by analytics developers to build key metrics dashboards that can be self-served as appropriate
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Present metrics on a defined cadence to management and the team. Keep metrics and dashboards updated, refining broad ideas and needs
- Work with the Product Managers and other stakeholders to determine gaps in the current processes, standards, and technology used for Product Management. Drive remediation of those gaps including implementation of new processes / tools, documentation, best practices, training, and maintenance
- Maintain templates, frameworks, guidelines, how-to references and resources
- Recommend future demands related to people, technology, budget and business within the department and work with leadership to design/implement solutions to meet these needs
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.