ISO Security Manager
Posted on 5/12/2022
Remote in USA
- Certifications - Holding a valid and registered ISO 27001 Third Party Lead Auditor Certification
- At least 5 years of direct ISO 27001 related experience
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements and their applicability
- Ability to properly scope ISO 27001 certification audits
- Can communicate complex ISO 27001 concepts to internal teams
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently on engagements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management Systems or Electronics or equivalent qualifications
- Job description may change depending on business needs
- Lead ISO 27001 and SOX certification for all FanDuel Group
- Perform ISO 27001 Readiness Assessment and prepare gap assessment reports to the various departments for all FanDuel Group verticals when non-conformities are discovered
- Perform detailed ISO 27001 gap assessment per FDG vertical
- Lead the implementation of ISO 27001 framework alignment with the Information Security management System (ISMS) per FDG vertical and drive FDG
- Support the planning and implementation of policies, standards and procedures to protect FanDuel's Information Security assets, including the scheduling, and leading of management review meetings
- Collaborate with the various SMEs departments at FanDuel in maintaining the ISMS
- Manage the technical requirements of the FanDuel ISO 27001 ISMS for all verticals within FDG
- Lead and participate in business continuous improvement and continuity efforts such as presentations, training and meetings
- Identify and define current and future technologies to support System Security requirements
- Create system security plans, plan of action and milestones, personnel training, and help drive security governance to support the ISMS
- Facilitate and maintain Risk assessment and Risk treatment plan execution and database supporting the ISMS
- Document within GRC tool nonconformities and drive remediation efforts
- Experience in data privacy standards like GDPR, CCPA is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.