Production Manager - Ecommerce Operations
Posted on 4/7/2022
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience leading teams that include salaried leaders as well as production and technical / graphic design team members
- 3-5 years of relevant industry / apparel printing experience. DTG experience preferred, screen print experience helpful
- Strong knowledge of production art, color theory, and garment embellishment methods
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience required
- Strong understanding of, or familiarity with, U.S. and global sports industry is preferred
- Acumen in technical production and graphic design
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, strong systems understanding, and great attention to detail
- Proven ability to:
- • Motivate individuals to drive exceptional team performance, continuous process improvement, and exceed performance expectations
- • Effectively communicate up and down the organization, as well as cross-functionally across large and diverse organizations. - Attract, develop, and retain talent, and to apply policies and procedures consistently
- • Think critically and very analytically, and to use data to solve problems
- • Innovate in the DTG technology space, and balance tactical-level team leadership requirements with involvement in more strategic interactions related to growing this business
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time to ensure network relationships and process standardization / quality controls are properly maintained
- 3rd Party Decorator Oversight
- Manage 3PDs for the Fanatics Operations, MTO ecommerce program and ensure 3PD partners are aligned with, capable of, and performing to the highest quality DTG embellishment standards
- Understand DTG embellishment methods, machinery, production capabilities and requirements, art production and management systems, and, in partnership with maintenance and operations teams, liaise with 3PD party leadership to ensure necessary support for success
- Liaise between 3PD, Fanatics Brands (including but not necessarily limited to Merch, Quality, Design, Production Art, and Licensing), and Fanatics Operations on all matters related to DTG MTO apparel art, products, and production QA/QC
- Collaborate with 3PDs to identify opportunities to increase speed, efficiency, order-flow, on time delivery, and product quality
- Ensure production standardization and quality control by ensuring adherence to Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), testing sample orders, and visiting 3PD production facilities
- Digital Art Management
- Ensure art is approved, optimized, and ready for production, as well as help manage, with Fanatics Brands, a high-quality, blank inventory that is compatible with DTG embellishment methods
- Partner with Design, Production Art, Merchandising, Tech, Blanks Planning, and Licensing departments to define and ensure adherence to SOPs and efficient art, pallet, and product set up and management
- Partner with 3PDs and machine suppliers (e.g., M&R Printing) to establish and maintain color profiles, machine print settings, and art ripping programs and processes; and work with them, as needed, to ensure art provided is satisfactory and production ready
- Coordinate involvement in a cross-functional effort to establish and maintain DTG product quality and Brand/League integrity. Ensure awareness of MTO machine capabilities and constraints via upstream, cross-functional training
- Partner with Fanatics Branded Sales Operations on the calendar and execution of Design Reviews to determine blanks and graphics appropriate for the DTG process
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Work closely with 3PD leadership teams to achieve the highest production quality standards
- Monitor all MTO Processes to analyze performance & production, establish and maintain Quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and related reporting, and identify trends to improve and increase effective QA/QC throughout production
- Facilitate defect-rate reduction via root-cause analysis and process standardization, as well as improvements MTO Fan experience and Net Promoter Score. Related, liaise with Fan Services to root cause and solve MTO Fan issues, to include understanding of return/reship data
- Ensure MTO print quality and garment compatibility with any DTG embellishment method via DEQ testing and order sampling
Retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise
Fanatics mission is to facilitate sports community through apparel. The company is one of the largest retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise.
- Work Life Balance - At Fanatics we place our focus on results and empowerment and encourage you to enjoy your time on and OFF the field with our competitive time off policies.
- Recognition and Rewards Program - Fanatics values our internal fans too! Our programs are designed to thank and reward Fanatics athletes for their hard work and commitment to winning as a team.
- Company Sponsored Events - From breakfast to happy hour and every hour in between – Fanatics employees can enjoy time together at one of our many company events.
- Fanatics.com Employee Discount - As an employee you will receive a special discount on all of your favorite sports merchandise and memorabilia.
- Give Back - Fanatics cares about the fans around us. We encourage you to partner up with your teammates in giving back and serving the communities where we work and play.
- Meet & Greets - You never know who will show up to the office. You might just meet one of your all-time favorite athletes.
- Invest in You - Here at Fanatics we want you to accomplish your goals. We offer tuition reimbursement.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Fanatics cares about helping and supporting our teams in their busy lifestyles. Through wellness relationships with fitness and weight management partners we are here to support you in whatever your lifestyle goals.
- Wellness Coverage - Your health is important to you – and it’s important to us too! We offer a number of benefit plan options for convenience and flexibility.
- Financial Security - Through our plans, Fanatics offers you a way to budget for health care expenses that you’d typically pay for out of pocket.
- Retirement - The sooner you begin planning for your retirement, the better. Fanatics offers generous plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Network of Support - Fanatics understands that sometimes you may need someone in your corner. Through the Life Assistance Program, you and your family have access to support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fanatics Family First - Afterall we are #OneFanatics. Put your family first with our paid maternity and paternity leave program, or take advantage of our infertility treatment reimbursement program to get the support you need while you try to grow your family.
- IDEA - We invite you to join one of our Employee Resource groups, or celebrate and honor what’s most important to you through our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality & Advocacy) floating holiday. We recognize diversity helps foster innovation, and people perform better when they can be themselves. Gender Affirmation Treatment reimbursement is available to employees.
- By Fans, For Fans - By Fans = Bringing passion and pride to the work we do; For Fans = Exceeding fan expectations
- One Fanatics... Win As A Team - Our combined efforts; growing and succeeding together; WE before ME
- Missionary, Not Mercenary - At Fanatics, working here is more than a paycheck, it’s doing what you love everyday
- Innovative Products and Fan Experiences - Offering fans unique products and ultimate experiences – there is no one else doing what we do, better than we do it
- Execution and Agility... Over Talk - Quickly adapting and delivering our best in a fast-paced, high growth environment while maintaining humility