Product Support Specialist Team Lead
Posted on 11/30/2023
Integrated platform for strategic and operational business planning
Pigment is a company that excels in providing an integrated platform for business teams to build strategic and operational plans, consolidating large amounts of data in real-time and enabling dynamic modeling. Their system promotes collaboration and efficiency, allowing teams to focus on data analysis rather than preparation, and offers features like real-time what-if scenarios, shared metrics for data integrity, and direct conversations on the platform. Trusted by industry leaders such as Klarna, Figma, and Airtable, Pigment demonstrates a competitive edge in facilitating growth, adaptability, and informed decision-making in businesses.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 21%
1 year growth↑ 52%
2 year growth↑ 297%
IT & Security
- Experience as a senior application support specialist or in a technical support lead role in the SaaS world
- Experience working in a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or Modeling role
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, mentor, and develop a team
- Proven track record of effectively analyzing complex issues and creating action plans
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- Act as the lead and mentor to a team of Product Support Specialists
- Provide exceptional service to customers and partners
- Set performance expectations and monitor performance
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture
- Guide team members through complex investigations
- Act as a point of escalation for resolving complex scenarios
- Identify areas for process enhancement and efficiency gains
- Track and analyze support metrics
- Own the support techstack
- Work on-call covers of P1 tickets
- Report on support metrics and make informed decisions
- Assign project owners within the team
- Contribute to building a world-class enterprise support operation
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, business planning, or BI
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, APIs, or Data Integrations
- Financial qualification (Payroll, Accounting, Financial Risk Management, Pensions, etc.)
- Relevant certifications in customer support, project management, or ITIL
- Additional European language proficiency
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised $240M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
As a team lead within our Product Support organization, you will support a team of product experts that help customers derive value from Pigment. This team helps in many areas, be it troubleshooting modeling issues, sharing helpful resources or reproducing bugs that have been reported. The team works closely with the product and engineering organization to investigate and solve issues quickly for users.
What you’ll do
- Act as the lead and mentor to your team of Product Support Specialists to provide exceptional service to customers and partners.
- Set performance expectations, monitor performance and coach with constructive feedback to ensure targets are met.
- Foster a collaborative, open and positive team culture that welcomes knowledge sharing, documentation and continuous improvement.
- Be an technically savvy expert to guide your team members through more complex investigations, including calling on cross-functional experts when needed.
- Act as a point of escalation with customers and other teams to resolve complex scenarios, including collecting feedback to improve in the future.
- Identify areas for process enhancement and efficiency gains within the support workflows, and work with other team leaders to establish clear lines of communication and ownership.
- Track and analyze support metrics and be responsible for reporting on a regular basis to help make informed decisions on the team’s strategy and resourcing.
- Own the support techstack and be responsible for assigning project owners within your team so that everyone can contribute to building our world-class enterprise support operation.
- You will work 1-week on-call covers of P1 tickets with additional compensation for the days covered, rotated between the team to a maximum of one week per month.
Who are you
- You have experience in one or more of the following: (i) as a senior application support specialist, (ii) in a technical support lead role in the SaaS world, (iii) and/or working in a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or Modeling role.
- You care deeply about ensuring customers get efficient, personable help from a team that values transparency and integrity.
- You have a “can-do” attitude: you’re hands-on and a go-getter.
- You can prioritize and make informed decisions alongside other team leaders.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and develop a team to achieve performance goals.
- You have a proven track record of effectively analyzing complex issues, identifying root causes and creating action plans to address them.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to motivate a team to deliver on time.
- Comfortable working in a remote, fast-paced environment as part of an international team.
- You speak English to a professional proficiency.
Nice to have
- Knowing a thing or two about spreadsheets, business planning or BI is beneficial.
- You don’t have to be a developer but having dabbled in HTML, CSS, SQL, APIs or Data Integrations would definitely be a big plus.
- Any financial qualification would be highly desirable (Payroll, Accounting, Financial Risk Management, Pensions etc)
- Relevant certifications in customer support, project management, or ITIL
- An additional European language is also great.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Along with one company offsite every year, we have brand new offices at the heart of major cities including New York, Toronto, Paris, and London
- High-end equipment (based on stock/availability) to do your work in the best conditions.
- Hybrid remote policy
How we work
- Thrive Together: We can only win as a team. We are all founders and do the right thing for our peers, Pigment customers, partners, and the planet
- Never Settle: We aim to become the best at what we do by delivering with rigor and ambition every day. Delivering means building a passionate Pigment community
- Go for it: We are biased towards action. Every action leads to learning and these learnings get us one step closer to our mission
- Be real, be humble: We are generous with our feedback, open to change our views and we approach it with empathy knowing everyone is trying to do the best for Pigment
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.