Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- 3-5 years in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 3-5 years of equivalent professional experience in a plant maintenance leadership position
- Language, Mathematical, And/OR Reasoning Ability
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to communicate in a high-pressure environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, communicate using telephone and e-mail
- Demonstrate strong communication and people management skills
- Provide hands-on assistance and expertise knowledge to team members to complete maintenance related functions
- Assign and track all Preventative Maintenance Activities
- Oversee training and safety of the entire Propulsion, Drive Unit, and Pack Line Maintenance teams
- Support Strategic Planning for Line Maintenance efficiency
- Support new equipment introduction
- Create and manage team member development plans
- Spare parts setup and management
- Create and grow a workforce that is representative of diversity initiatives
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, welding, and robotic systems
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Create a preventative maintenance system that will ensure minimal production line disturbances
- Establish strong team member relations and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a laser focus on teamwork
- Able to travel off-site for training and equipment buy-offs when needed
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PP)
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks
- Oversee training and safety of the entire area assigned to
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team