Senior Sales Account Executive
Posted on 3/28/2023
Orlando, FL, USA
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop and implement strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around the industries, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within oil, gas, petrol, and biopharma industries
- Collaborating across Unity's divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, as well as, experience in measuring, promoting, and maintaining customer engagement
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real-time 3D development
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.