Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, with 5+ years in technical lead or architect roles
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems, such as high-volume SaaS environments, or data processing platforms
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment by identifying areas of impact and independently pursuing them
- A track record of influencing and enabling forward-thinking technology decisions across a wide organization
- Excellent ability to communicate complex technical ideas with clarity and precision in written and verbal modes
- Lead the design and implementation of the next generation of Rippling's frameworks, including a service oriented architecture, a platform for ingesting and processing employee data at scale, and a domain specific language
- Ensure Rippling's continued scalability and performance through a period of hypergrowth
- Anticipate technical challenges facing Rippling before they arise, and design and implement solutions to solve them
- Work with teams facing complex technical challenges of their own. Be a catalyst for developing high quality software and architecture across the company
- Represent Rippling technology externally, through conferences, papers, and blog posts
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.