Full-Stack Engineer – Intern
Posted on 11/8/2022
Blacksburg, VA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Managed services powered by AWS (Lambda, SFN, SQS, API Gateway)
- On-Call Tooling (PagerDuty, Datadog, AWS Cloudwatch)
- Candidate must be a full-time student currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of Linux platforms
- Basic software development experience
- Familiarity with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Basic knowledge of software development process, from requirements-gathering to design, implementation, and testing
Torc Robotics’ mission is simple: to save lives. The company is committed to commercializing self-driving technology to make the world a safer place. Moreover, Torc Robotics is creating commercialization-ready autonomous solutions, proven safe and carefully crafted to meet real industry goals.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance
Company Core Values
- Hungry: Hungry for knowledge. Hungry for action. Torc’rs always strive to learn and do more.
- Humble: Torc’rs are humble. We do not lead with egos. We place team success over individual accomplishment.
- People Smart: Torc’rs are empathetic, respectful and open-minded to people from all backgrounds.