Client Account Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- At least 5 years of account or campaign management experience within the paid social/digital media industry
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- High attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their marketing objectives, while partnering closely with Account Executives to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.