Posted on 1/19/2023
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story telling
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, stakeholder management, test case review, production support and operational process optimisation, excellent presentation and communication skills
- 5 years+ Card product management experience in issuing side, experience in various markets is appreciated
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge
- Data analytical skill. Ability to design product performance dashboard, optimize the product using data driven approach, conduct regular benchmarking vs key player on the market
- Excellent prioritisation framework, ability to rationalise and align with the stakeholders on the scope of the MVP and further product development
- Good understanding of the risk, compliance frameworks in card industry
- Understating reconciliation and settlement in the card industry
- Being a positive surviver in fast-pacing environment in fully remote mode with the highest expectations for the card product
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth
- As a Product Manager of Card, responsible of the developing Card Products(Web and App), improving customer engagement and satisfaction
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, finance, big data team and etc
- Deliver world class crypto card product
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.