Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
About the Team:
You will be part of a team with industry leading technology. Our digital self-service solutions are at the forefront of helping our clients exceed customer expectations and their own goals for increasing smart automation. We have completed millions of mobile app service requests using our robust APIs delivering an unmatched level of customer communication during a service event. We continue to expand our value to the insurance industry through our crash notification services and our solution based focus allow insurance carriers to increase brand promoters while reducing claims expense.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Client Success, the Client Success Specialist will assist National Account Managers and Regional Account Managers while overseeing client activities and programs to determine profitability goals and key business objectives. The CSS coordinates and ensures a professional relationship between clients, vendors and internal departments. Performs various administrative and operational tasks to support the group, including reporting and analysis, business requirements, researching client inquires, responding to customer service concerns, identifying service improvement opportunities, ensuring proper billing, updating the Operations team on key program requirements, reviewing and organizing service agreements, and updating contact information in Salesforce.
- Service Oriented/Internal Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Fast & Flexible
- Focus on Results
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Ethics & Values
- Interpersonal Communication
- Responds appropriately and professionally to the customer, client and/or internal inquires
- Understands and clarifies day-to-day priorities
- Suggests helpful continuous improvement ideas for own work
- Understands how various systems work, including Swoop and telecom, to provide assistance to complaint handling and resolution
- Able to give a demo of Swoop
- Able to add new cases and research cases in AM Dashboard
- Able to deliver monthly performance reports and scorecards
- Able to reach billing invoices and research issues
- Prioritizes impactful billing work that would result in net additional revenue for Agero
- Consistently executes defined day-to-day deliverables
- Administrative duties include entering database information and resolving escalated customer, client and vendor complaints, documenting business requirements and providing related reports and analysis.
- Investigate service complaints and prepare a summary report as well as root cause analysis and key actions or next steps which can be shared directly with the client
- Monitors slack channels for situations where assistance is needed to resolve an immediate client concern or general question.
- Investigates billing discrepancies.
- Provides and\or facilitates communication, documentation and resolution between various internal groups and clients
- Responds to inquiries and provides research regarding program reporting for participating client management and client teams.
- Assists internal and external groups with troubleshooting and program concerns, monitors provider work to ensure it meets program requirements
- Responds appropriately and professionally to the customer, client and/or internal inquiries.
- Assists with the coordination and implementation of client programs.
- Attends client and industry events occasionally as needed
- 2+ years of Agero contact center experience
- Previous Salesforce, customer service or sales experience in the automotive or insurance industries is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks as assigned.
- Comfortable with Google Workspace
United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, TX and VA
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.