Equipment Technician Specialist - Relocation Assistance May Be Available to AZ
Posted on 6/10/2022
Tempe, AZ, USA
- Highly skilled in maintenance of high-speed Bindery/Finishing, and/or Digital Print/Press equipment and high voltage equipment (480V) with a minimum of 4 years OR equivalent experience
- Technical certifications for relevant equipment preferred
- Experience planning, performing, and documenting routine technical maintenance, unassisted
- Thorough understanding of process control and troubleshooting of recurring or intermittent issues
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities in a changing environment and develop effective solutions
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment and must be willing to work on all shifts, as needed, stand for 12 hours+, lift up to 50 lbs., crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions
- Perform electrical, mechanical, chemical, and consumables diagnostics and repair while acting as a mentor on the team
- Escalate for critical equipment & decision-making needs and partner with production and managements team to ensure equipment “up-time” levels are achieved
- Preventative Maintenance audits and task prioritization
- Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and technical drawings escalation to equipment vendors
- Inventory control, purchasing, parts tracking and adherence to OSHA policies
- Maintain confidentiality and strict compliance with the company's security policy related to potential access to sensitive information
- Perform maintenance on high-speed Bindery and Finishing equipment and/or Digital Print/Press equipment
- Digital: HP Indigo (10k, 12k 7600, W7250, WS6800p), HP T-410 or comparable variable, high speed printers (Xerox, Canon, Konica Minolta, etc.)
- Bindery: Muller Martini (Acoro, Alegro, Diamant, Horauf, Vareo, Merit, Sigma), MBO cutters, Standard Horizon finishing equipment, LaserMax, and other equipment including UV Coaters, sewers, stitchers, cutters, laminators, etc
Shutterfly's purpose is to share life's joy by connecting people to what matters as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products. By helping to capture, preserve and share life's joy, we connect people to what matters.
- Health and wellness - Our broad wellness programs are designed to help you and your family stay healthy, and help you take care of yourselves when you're not. Through extensive health and insurance options, you can make the choice that's right for you. Enrolled employees enjoy discounts on gym memberships and weight loss programs to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our Meal Takeout benefit, any employee on medical leave can be reimbursed up to $300 for meals.
- Financial rewards - Shutterfly, Inc. is comprised of hardworking, performance-oriented people. That's why we recognize and reward employee's contributions and achievements. Starting with competitive salaries, we help drive our high performance by offering opportunities for merit increases, bonus payouts, and stock ownership. We also provide safety nets for your financial security through traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans.
- Family first - Taking time off to rest, relax and rejuvenate is important. Non-Exempt employees accrue Paid Time off (PTO), which combines vacation and sick time together so you have more control over when and how to spend time off. Exempt employees are eligible for Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Employee discounts - As Shutterfly, Inc. employees, we experience the power of our brands every day and are in the best position to be an advocate for our amazing products and services. Every six months, we give each employee unique discount codes worth over $2,500 in free merchandise and huge discounts products across our entire family of brands. Your gift-giving for every occasion just got way easier.
- Celebrations - Our mission is to help customers celebrate and share life's joy. We balance hard work and play to foster team building and strengthen our connections to each other. We host a Family Photo Day where all of our employees and their families can get a professional photo taken for free along with other activities. From holiday parties, to summer celebrations, to team offsites, we have a great time and enjoy creating memories together.
- The little things - Our break rooms are stocked with complimentary goodies such as gourmet coffees, sodas, sparkling water, and more (offerings vary by location). We also provide free healthy snacks such as fresh fruits, trail mix, cereals, pretzels and nuts. Commuters can be reimbursed for mass transit costs or participate in carpool programs, depending on location. We also provide several onsite services, such as drycleaning and car detailing.
- We make a difference
- We are warm, inclusive, and collaborative
- We believe in people
- We drive growth through innovation
- We inspire customers
- We cultivate long-term customer relationships
- We act as owners
- We debate important decisions, then fully commit
- We invest for the long-term while delivering results today