Senior QA Automation Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote
- Ability to develop test automation in Java using Selenium to utilize Integrated Development environments (IDE) such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience in deploying services in various environments such as Kubernetes, using deployment tools like ArgoCD and Jenkins
- Capability to improve efficiency of existing test infrastructure using Docker, Selenium and headless browser executions
- Familiarity with log aggregators such as SumoLogic, Kibana, or Splunk, and app monitoring tools such as Honeycomb, or Grafana
- Passion for automating tests and delivering high quality features in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in Agile methodology
- Execute functional/performance tests by spinning up disposable environments on demand to deploy microservices with different versions and configurations, and customize database content
- Develop test automation at the pace of feature development utilizing our functional and performance test frameworks
- Customize, configure, patch services, and deploy infrastructure and code changes all the way through to production
- Analyze log files and troubleshoot production issues by automating and reproducing them in a non-production environment
- Plan, create, and implement strategies/solutions for feature validations and test automation
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.