Senior Software Engineer
Valorant, Esports Game Features
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity, or related gaming engine
- Familiarity working in an agile environment
- Design, build and deliver new in-game features for esports observers, coaches, and players
- Collaborate with internal development teams to ensure new agents, UI, and gameplay features are built with consideration for esports needs
- Work with Esports Operations and Broadcast teams to define and build out systems to support the tournaments and broadcast
- Create and/or contribute to best practices, development processes and coding standards
- Build and manage strong relationships between disciplines
- Mentor and coach junior members to build talent over the long term
- Demonstrate a high bar of craft excellence for your team
- Cultivate your team's culture of collaboration, creativity and passion for game making
- Professional experience building large scale backend systems (e.g. game services, data)
- Professional experience working with the Go programming language
- Experience working in the games industry
- Experience working on competitive multiplayer games
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Engagement with the esports scene
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble