Posted on 11/12/2021
Sacramento, CA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following: Business Intelligence Engineering, Product or Growth Analysis, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, or Data Science
- Provide analytical reporting and analysis with summarized key insights and recommendations to improve and optimize audience and revenue performance across a variety of digital products and teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong quantitative focus, including experience in SAAS business metrics and funnel KPI
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience with visualization using Tableau or similar BI tools
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
- Work closely with the Growth, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to partner in solving complex challenges at the intersection of marketing and product using data
- Create analyses that tell a story focused on business insights, not just data
- Build and maintain new dashboards, reports and tools used be senior executives across key company KPIs and OKRs
- Be the subject matter expert for data analysis and product funnels for all of Circle's products
- Design, build and maintain business intelligence infrastructure to improve availability and usability of data and insights
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau and other tools you might want to bring in house
- Provide operational support and one off data pull requests for initiatives across a range of technical and non-technical initiatives
- Partner with leaders effectively employing clear and structured communication
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.