Posted on 1/18/2023
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA...
- You have 3+ years of experience in management or operations consulting, business strategy / analytics, business operations, or other analytically-intensive and client facing roles
- You have proven success working in cross-functional teams to build creative solutions
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You have strong project management, organization, and presentation skills
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You're comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts
- You have a bachelor's degree and a strong understanding of business
- Oversee the health of the operations for the partners, optimize cost and profitability, while continuing to improve the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally and serve as a working team lead with our partners, DoorDash management, operations, product, and support teams
- Be instrumental in executing the off premise strategy for one or more of our largest partners
- Be the point of contact for all client requirements and issues
- Analyze data and use insights to build business case and drive adoption of our recommendations
- Lead meetings and business reviews with clients and internal leadership
- You are proficient with excel and creating impactful presentations; SQL proficiency is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.