Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life’s aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit’s success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Spain and the UK. With numerous customers in several countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1.000
employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
Your role and missions💡
Note: For this position you need to be based in France, Spain or the UK.
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Security Team as a Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst !
We need to increase our bandwidth in the security compliance team to help maintain the ISMS and ensure a security framework is inside every process at PayFit.
Inside this team, we are responsible to maintain the ISO 27001 certification and we are looking to improve our Information security awareness capabilities.
You will work collaboratively with several teams across the organization and play a key role in testing adherence to PayFit policies.
You will be working in a team of 4 people but also with some other stakeholders across different departments.
Being part of the Compliance team your mission will include:
- Help maintaining the ISMS system by following up findings from previous audits
- Collect information for generating and communicating responses to customer due diligence requests and questionnaires.
- Assist in a holistic security awareness program focused to different roles within PayFit
- Review and improvement of current processes with a security perspective
- Assist in performing risk assessments against ISO 27001 / EBIOS as well as ad hoc project risk assessments.
This job has been tailored for you if ... 🦄
You have the following qualities :
- A strong appetite for cyber security vision
- Experience in maintaining ISO 27001
- Experience defining, revising, and/or implementing corporate information security policies
- Experience creating, implementing, maintaining, monitoring and/or enforcing a security awareness program
We would be even more impressed if you :
- Understand the basic principles of enterprise risk management (threat management, vulnerability management, and risk treatment).
- Have the ability to address a complicated subject and simplify it to reach a broader audience
- Have strong desire and vision for continuous improvement
- Are able to identify and make process and procedure improvement recommendations
We need someone who help us with maintain our ISO 27001 certification. This includes discussing and organizing with different teams to collect evidence , verify status of KPIS and also lead specific projects regarding information security awareness topics. Additionally, you will be in charge of the security reviews we perform for our suppliers.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You speak English fluently, French or Spanish will be a plus - and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match - meeting with Nemi from Talent Acquisition
2️⃣Visio meeting with Ivan, Security Compliance Manager
3️⃣Visio meeting with Raphael, Corporate IT Operations Manager
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that to produce your best work and to be fulfilled, you should be free to choose what working arrangements suit you best. You can work from any place within the UK with the possibility to work abroad for some period of time.
Learning & Development: In Payfit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Private medical insurance with Vitality and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka care
Meals: Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice. Fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
Public transportation: A minimum of 50% of your travel cost to the office is covered by us.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Parental support program: 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of leave for the co-parent.
Time off: 25 days of paid holidays per year.
All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process.