Senior Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 8/16/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 7+ years' experience in sales engineering, technical consulting, technical marketing, or product marketing at a high-tech software company, or similar
- Curious mindset and eager to learn
- People management skills as you will lead a small but mighty team
- Technical skills to quickly learn Talend and adjacent technologies, and familiar with public cloud vendors and our ecosystem of partners such as AWS, Databricks, Microsoft, Snowflake etc
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative technical marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Proven ability to speak in front of internal, external, and global audiences
- Roadmap support. Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to support roadmap development by bringing your field knowledge and customer insights to the table
- Launch program. Leverage your relationship with Product Management and your deep understanding of the product roadmap to drive a companywide launch program. You will help develop launch narratives in collaboration with PMM, build executive leadership consensus, and navigate the organization to land our messages and strategy successfully
- Technical product messaging. Collaborate with your Product Marketing peers to align messaging and positioning to our products, features and capabilities and leverage your technical and business skills to build the right narrative for our technical use cases
- Product demos. A picture says more than a thousand words, and so does a great demo. Help partner on the future strategy on how we demo and tell value-driven stories that support all our sales narratives using cutting edge technology
- AR relationships. Engage with market analysts (inquiries and briefings) and lead our technical assessments and surveys for inclusions in quadrants, waves, and other analyst research
- Support our Tech Alliances efforts. You will have an opportunity to work with many stakeholders across the company to represent the entire Talend value proposition and identify ways we can make it better
Talend is a global leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
At Talend, their purpose is to change the way the world makes decisions. They take the work out of working with data and make data useful for all organizations.
- Passion - We are driven by a deep desire to make a meaningful difference both in and out of the office. We have the intention, will, and skills to make big dreams real for each other and our customers.
- Agility - We relish new ideas and new challenges. We look for ways to shake up the status quo, and cherish every opportunity to adapt, grow, and become even more efficient and create more impact.
- Team spirit - We are people-people, who understand that together we can accomplish the remarkable. We embrace our differences and unique perspectives, ensuring everyone does the best work of their career.
- Integrity - We build our work and partnerships on trust and data. We thrive on honest and transparent communication with our customers, each other, and the broader community, and are not afraid to admit when we are wrong.
- Je ne sais quoi - We celebrate the undefinable something that makes us special and our approach distinct. Talend is a place where we can all show up as our authentic selves.