Director – Enterprise Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- 5-10 years of successful experience in enterprise software SaaS sales
- CLM experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Works cooperatively and interdependently with others in pursuit of shared goals
- Takes a long-term perspective when approaching problems and opportunities
- Is passionate and delights the customer with a thousand actions
- Seeks to understand before sharing own knowledge and perspective
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience
- Maintains focus on solutions and finds alternative approaches as needed
- Competitive and focuses on results; works relentlessly to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience
- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarifies understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions
- Expertly coordinates and leverages internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers' needs during conversations with economic influencers
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilizes audience to take action
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution
- Regularly assesses assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.