Director – Strategic Finance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A, strategy consulting, or strategic finance, at high growth software company
- Analytical mindset to draw insights from data, deep dive into operational drivers, and influence business decisions
- An excellent communicator and presenterwith strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with non-financial audiences. You have the ability to coordinate processes across multiple stakeholders, and are comfortable with interactions and presentations for all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- An excellent problem solver, with an ability to build collaborative relationships with highly innovative stakeholders from various functions to help lead change-management initiatives
- A track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A self-starter who can manage relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners
- Willingness to work during Eastern Time Zone business hours
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Partner closely with business leaders to inform key strategic and operational decision-making through well-informed financial insights
- Be a key contributor to strategic planning including preparing analysis and providing insights to inform our long-range and annual operating plan
- Support our Executive Leadership Team in setting our strategic priorities and shape our future financial profile
- Establish and drive cross-functional teams to drive the execution of strategic initiatives; eg. establish addressable market and develop long term plans for expansion
- Be a strategic partner to the SLT to identify and monitor key performance indicators by establishing robust OKR reporting and develop actionable insights for leaders
- Quarterback quarterly board package including; preparing strategy and OKR performance analysis for board and investor reporting
- Identify growth opportunities to support League's strategic plan, including preparing recommendations on incremental investment opportunities by weighing financial and strategic trade-offs. Support and participate in initiatives to pursue them
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities for the company as needed and prepare benchmarking analysis
- Support the Corporate Development team with the creation of investor presentations and materials
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.