London, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 32%
2 year growth↑ 54%
- Passion for finding and pitching amazing true stories relevant to pop culture and trends
- Understanding of different social media platforms' content for audiences averaging 17 - 30 years old
- Experience using the Google Suite
- Research original, inspiring real-life stories on a consistent basis
- Pitch and develop story ideas to the Video Producer and Senior Producer weekly
- Pitch new ideas to potentially steer the brand toward new audiences
- Spot and get access to diverse on-screen talent and speak to contributors
- Help with duty of care protocols such as background checks
- Being a proactive member of a close-working, thriving team with a strong desire to learn and develop
Future Studios is one of the world’s leading content producers with a hit of short-form factual and social content under the ‘Truly’ brand that reaches huge global audiences, clients and platforms amassing millions of views on Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat in particular.
We also create original content for external TV and digital clients and broadcasters in the UK and USA, including Snapchat, Netflix, Discovery, Nat Geo, Channel 4, Channel 5, and A+E, amongst others.
What you’ll be doing…
As Casting Researcher at Truly / Future Studios, you’ll be responsible for researching original, inspiring real-life stories that will feature in our hit series and resonate with Truly’s passionate audiences across every platform.
You’ll be researching original, inspiring real-life stories on a consistent basis, pitching and developing story ideas to the Video Producer and Senior Producer weekly at a required level, and pitching new ideas to potentially steer our brand toward new audiences to keep our series fresh and exciting. You’ll be spotting and getting access to diverse on-screen talent and speaking to contributors, as well as helping with duty of care protocols such as background checks.
Experience that will put you ahead of the curve…
- A passion for finding, and pitching, amazing true stories that are relevant to pop culture and trends.
- An understanding of different social media platforms’ content for audiences averaging 17 - 30 years old.
- Being a pro-active member of a close-working, thriving team with a strong desire to learn and develop.
- Experience using the Google Suite is helpful.
What’s in it for you…
We have a number of awesome perks available to our staff. We offer huge opportunities to learn and develop, whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues. We have a fantastic culture where we really do care about our people and want everyone to succeed. Varied roles mean you’re not pigeonholed in to one finite area but get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and experience
And to top it all off, not only do we offer unlimited holiday because we trust you to manage your workload and time but we also offer a share in our success whereby every colleague is eligible to join our profit pool bonus scheme - if Future hits their performance targets all colleagues may receive a bonus.
* Internal job family level E8.
The expected range for this role is £26,000.
This is a Hybrid role from our London Office, working three days from the office, two from home.
Who are we…
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness.
Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made so we can give you the best experience!
Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.