Advanced Security Engineer
Posted on 7/2/2022
Remote in USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ Years Experience with Professional software development experience as full stack developer in programming languages such as C#, Python, or Java
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediation's
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- Provide guidance on how to remediate vulnerabilities like XSS and SQLi
- Design & build full stack systems in the Relativity application ecosystem
- Make contributions and provide technical guidance to software development teams to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Implement and automate DevSecOps security tooling for static, dynamic, penetration testing and third-party software component analysis
- Participate in threat modeling
- Provide security guidance for new products and technologies
- Provide actionable feedback and mentorship to more junior engineers on the team
- Contribute throughout all phases of a service lifecycle from conception through development, deployment, and operation
- Contribute to and mature existing, automated CI/CD workflows
- Building tools and applications to deliver secure software in a modern SaaS environment
- Automating away manual work and mentoring junior developers
- Making your software easy to use
- Empowering others to make intelligent decisions about the secure state of their applications
- Taking a leadership role in driving internal security initiatives
- Building tools to create a pit of success for developers where the easiest way to use the software is the secure way
- Bachelor's Degree
- Software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Previous experience working on .NET projects
- Understanding of DevSecOps principals, working with tools such a Snyk, Burp a plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.