Paint Spot Repair Technician
Posted on 2/23/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- Minimum 1-year experience with Paint Spot Repair preferred
- Automotive collision repair experience
- Ability to repair paint defects to final completion all facets of the process
- Ability to use paint hand sprayers
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. welder, soldering equipment, cutting torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, etc.)
- Ability to do light touch up paint
- Ability to take from paint damage to full 100% completion ready to ship
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours per day
- Required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to lift and carry at least 25 pounds
- Ability to perform all duties in a working environment that may contain dust, high noise levels, hot and cold weather
- Supports and contributes to Rivian World Class Manufacturing programs and processes and safety
- Must be able to use lift devices, assembly tools
- Contributes to the team in continuous improvement actions
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and employee morale
- Contributes with problem solving for root causes related to quality
- Ensures safety compliance and follow all rules
- Ensure production targets are achieved
- Follows written/documented processes, procedures, and activities
- Ensure quality and operation systems are implemented and functioning per standards
- Meets with team leads regularly to provide and obtain performance feedback. And plans according to team objectives
- Facilitate open communication between team members
- Actively promote teamwork and problem solving in a proactive work environment
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team