Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years of experience in product management with Healthcare focus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects
- Highly analytical; leverages data to measure impact, frame trade-offs, and make smart decisions for the long-term benefit of the business and our customers
- Customer-obsessed; able to quickly understand a market to find unmet needs
- Adept at establishing credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
- Define CLEAR's product strategy and roadmap for Healthcare, always working backwards from the customer
- Build and manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive toward a shared product vision
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Growth, Engineering, IT, Operations, Design, and Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly and annual objectives
- Leverage your expertise in healthcare and product management to develop team-wide processes and best practices
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.