Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on 3/16/2023
New York, NY, USA
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 1+ years of prior recruitment experience
- Relevant work experience in a startup, ecommerce and/or technology based company
- Astute understanding of high volume recruitment and what makes it unique
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and pivot quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication and the ability to effectively partner with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential information and use best judgment for sharing information
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, Google Suite, Asana and Slack preferred
- Support a team of recruiters with recruiting coordination including candidate communication, coordinating interviews, hosting in person interviews (approximately 50% of the role)
- Own full cycle recruitment for our customer experience agents. In general, we are forecasted to hire 10-20 part time agents per month for the rest of the year (50% of the role)
- Become engrossed in the recruitment process, building relationships with the internal team and cross functional stakeholders / hiring managers to build rapport, understand business needs and develop proactive solutions to recruitment needs and challenges
- Prioritize a positive candidate and stakeholder experience, ensuring smooth and consistent communication and business processes
- Gather feedback from CX management, training and HRBPs to continuously improve the CX Agent hiring process to ensure we hire quality agents and meet the needs of the business
- Maintain impeccable records, ensuring documentation of process and communication in our ATS, Greenhouse and project management system Asana
- Stay on top of industry trends, tools, resources and best practices and introduce new solutions that would uplevel our current processes for customer experience hiring and recruiting coordination
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.