National Accounts & Diagnostics Network
Posted on 3/20/2023
Remote • United States
- 7-9 years of experience alternating between leading program development and supporting national partners across all regions in the Auto Body and Collision repair industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Experience collaborating and working cross functionally with various operations teams
- Self-motivation with strong desire to develop, implement and lead new innovations
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and effectively in performing tasks or duties as assigned to completion
- Good project management skills and ability to work within guidelines
- Develop and create linear process flow charts
- Professional demeanor, strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Able to work efficiently under high amount of work/stress
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Ability to sit/stand for 8-12 hours per day
- Required to stoop, kneel, crouch during vehicle inspections
- Required to communicate using phone and/or email
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to perform in all duties in a working environment that may contain dust, high noise levels, or hot/cold weather
- Less than 50% travel required
- Single Point of Contact (SPoC) to all partners representing multiple partner locations (MSO)
- Support RCCN Regional Managers with National account management (MSO) tasks spanning all current RCCN regions
- Work collaboratively with Field Regional Managers supporting cross region partners on recruiting and managing program certification
- Lead and support development and management of the Rivian Certified Diagnostic Center (RCDC) program
- Lead Recruiting and Certification for all RCDC locations
- Works hand in hand with both External & Internal Rivian Systems Account Managers to ensure integrations between each segment are seamless
- Some travel required for industry conferences, quarterly vender reviews and Network development
- Support the design and execution of Rivian's Global Collision Repair Program
- Investigate and research the passenger vehicle collision industry to understand the needs of all stakeholders
- Ensure that operational procedures and processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian's objectives
- Interact with the entire Service Engineering & Operations Organizations
- Create reports to show progress and growth of program
- Engage with 3rd Party Collision Centers in the recruitment and onboarding for the Collision Repair Program
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team