Community & Social Media Manager
Posted on 12/24/2021
- University degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of proven community management experience or a strong interest in social media and communities
- Familiarity with both online and offline marketing activities
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series)
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Twitter, Telegram and Discord
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote global marketing team members
- High levels of professionalism and emotional intelligence
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus
- Must be a fluent English speaker with an in-depth understanding of the UK market, preferably having spent 5+ years in the UK
- Launch, manage and grow our UK Telegram & Social Media channels
- Build and engage with our local communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content
- Moderate the regional Binance social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground; understand and share knowledge on local trends, communities and news
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness
- Manage and expand the UK Angel program through recruitment and relationship building
- Assist in organizing both online and offline events and meet-ups
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.