VP – Brand Marketing
Posted on 11/22/2022
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, with an emphasis on building brands and content-based community
- You have proven ability in building, developing, organizing, and leading teams
- You're an outstanding storyteller and communicator - to executives, cross-functional leaders, and the broad and diverse Citizen community
- You are strategic and customer-obsessed, using insights to drive storytelling that resonates
- You can seamlessly flex between big picture thinking and best in class execution. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
- A mission-driven marketer and creative problem-solver. You are attracted to taking on big, complex problems (read: opportunities!)
- Build and lead a team of outstanding marketers to ensure the success and adoption of Citizen across new and existing markets. Recruit, grow, motivate, and mentor the team, ensuring they are set up for success and successful in their roles
- Develop long-term brand strategy and annual brand plans, defining the brand value proposition, messaging frameworks, customer segmentation and passion points map, with a strong calendar of compelling and inspirational brand initiatives. Work to ensure campaigns are properly conceived and executed end-to-end, partnering with Growth, Product and channel partners
- Manage day-to-day brand management, working with cross-functional teams, to ensure that all channels (physical, digital, press, social) are integrated, cohesive and compelling and represent the brand objectives and revenue goals
- Design and coordinate implementation of a social media strategy across the company's owned channels, ensuring it aligns with our business goals, voice, and brand, and improves engagement
- Develop and execute a communications & PR strategy that not only garners earned media but helps to establish Citizen as a key, respected voice in the conversation of community safety
- Manage external relationships with agency partners supporting brand, comms, and social functions
- Connect with our users to build a movement where people help each other stay safe using Citizen. This may include online and offline campaigns (ambassador and referral programs, influencer marketing, community outreach, content marketing, social media, etc) to impact existing markets and build demand in new markets pre-launch
Personal safety network
At Citizen, they believe that stronger communities are safer communities. They're developing cutting edge technology so you can take care of the people and places you love.
- Stock Options - Competitive options packages.
- Growth - Fireside chats with featured speakers, a weekly Q&A with the CEO, a monthly book club, and 100% reimbursement for work-related books.
- Health Benefits - Citizen covers 90% of your health, dental, and vision care.
- Time Off - For salaried employees, nine company holidays and unlimited paid time off. For hourly employees, 21 days of PTO and overtime eligibility.
- Transit - Commute to and from the office with pre-tax commuter card benefits.
Company Core Values
- Break down walls
- Don't be afraid to hold each other accountable
- Think big, start small
- Mission > Team > Individual