Order Management Specialist
Posted on 2/18/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 2+ years of experience in the Enterprise SaaS/B2B industry, specifically with order management, finance operations, deal desks, sales operations, or pricing
- Basic understanding of software revenue recognition principles according to ASC 606
- Experience navigating complex customer procurement processes
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, especially working directly with customers
- Intermediate or higher proficiency with Microsoft Excel, as well as GSuite, Slack, and Adobe Acrobat
- Manage our billing system configurations to ensure that our Enterprise customers are invoiced accurately and on time
- Partner closely with Deal Desk, StratFin, and Revenue teams to manage opportunities, including those that require extra care due to complicated terms
- Monitor outstanding invoices on a regular basis and initiate collections process as necessary
- Deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve issues for both customers and internal Go-To-Market and Support teams
- Function as the go-to resource for the Go-to-Market team in regard to opportunity bookings and billing inquiries, providing expert knowledge on all aspects of enterprise billing
- Establish and execute the vision for the Revenue Operations function, fostering a culture of collaboration, data-driven and scalable processes to support growth
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality for all customer records
- Experience with Stripe, Salesforce, Intercom, and NetSuite is a
AI research and deployment company
OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI)—by which they mean highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at most economically valuable work—benefits all of humanity.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Mental healthcare service
- Fertility treatment coverage
- 401(k) with generous matching
- 20-week paid parental leave
- Life insurance (complimentary)
- AD&D insurance (complimentary)
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance (complimentary)
- Optional buy-up life insurance
- Flexible work hours and unlimited paid time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Regular team happy hours and outings
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Travel to domestic conferences
Company Core Values
- Audacious - We make big bets and are unafraid to go against established norms.
- Thoughtful - We thoroughly consider the consequences of our work and welcome heterogeneity of thought.
- Unpretentious - We’re undeterred by the “boring work“ and not motivated to prove we have the best ideas.
- Pragmatic & Impact-Driven - We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world implications and applications.
- Collaborative - Many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams.
- Growth-oriented - We believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.