Senior Data Scientist
Updated on 3/22/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience working with statistical packages (e.g., R, Python, SAS, Stata, MATLAB)
- Strong data transformation and querying skills in SQL
- Statistics: solid foundation and experiences in statistics including binomial and normal distribution, estimation and hypothesis testing and linear model (ANOVA and regression)
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritizing work based on business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present information and analysis results effectively to technical and less technical stakeholders
- Ability to build positive relationships within data science & analytics community, as well as with our business stakeholders and clients
- Work effectively with cross-functional and cross-cultural partners
- Have an interest in data, metrics, analysis, and trends from the mindset of helping a customer-centric business. Know when to apply statistical measurement vs 80-20 analysis for business growth
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- 8+ years of work experience in data analytics related fields
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while paying attention to detail
- Distinctive problem-solving skills, good at articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets and using statistics to arrive at a recommendation
- Proven ability to own projects end-to-end, even when you have to get creative: you do more than completing delegated tasks
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Ability to seek out new business questions and effectively scope projects to support client growth, reengagement and overall campaign strategy and performance
- Work in Advertising, with an understanding of ad exchanges, mobile measurement partners (MMP), advertiser success metrics, etc
- Experience using Google Cloud tools for data analysis and visualization (e.g., Looker, BigQuery)
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.