Posted on 12/15/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- 1-2 years of SDR Management/team leader experience
- 1-2 years of prior SDR/Account Executive experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent understanding of sales enablement technology such as Salesforce, Outreach, Vidyard, Lusha
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
- Creative and high energy
- Passion for sales and selling results
- Highly driven individual who can work very independently
- A passion for leading and motivating team members
- Committed to learning and growing
- Ability to spot talent at early-stage career
- Spend your first 0-90 days to roll up your sleeves and learn our industry, the challenges our customers face and why we exist as a market leading solution. During this limited time period you should be the kind of manager who is excited to dive in and understand the role and work out what is and isn't working
- Build the playbook so you can then aggressively execute it!
- Plan for the hiring and onboarding of new SDRs to build out the SDR function
- Train the members of the SDR Team to identify, contact, and create fully qualified opportunities
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing regular coaching and feedback
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to provide feedback on content and campaigns
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the Leadership Team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes. Sales should love you and your team!
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Managers, and Product to develop effective messaging to convert inbound interest into qualified pipeline
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment
- Be the pipeline driving a thriving business! Done well, you should see the fruits of the labor of your team as we close business and continue to grow as the global leader in this market
- Be responsible for both mid-market and Enterprise pipeline development using creative and tailored approaches to each
- Find creative and innovative ways to get prospects attention
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.