Head of AI GTM & Offerings Strategy
Posted on 2/2/2024
Multilingual content transformation and localization services
Welocalize stands out as a global leader in multilingual content transformation, offering services in translation, localization, and adaptation across over 250 languages, backed by a robust network of in-country linguistic resources. The company's commitment to quality is demonstrated by its multiple ISO certifications and its strategy of being technology agnostic, integrating the best tools tailored to clients' needs, particularly in the realm of generative AI. With a diverse team spread across North America, Europe, and Asia, Welocalize fosters a culture of inclusivity and continuous learning, ensuring it remains at the forefront of the language services industry.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 30%
2 year growth↑ 57%
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
- 10+ years of Technology Services Solutions/ Account Management experience
- Experience in AI Data services is highly desired
- 5+ years of People Management experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing new offerings and managing multiple complex opportunities concurrently
- Strength in understanding the implications of change, particularly in Technology / AI services
- Deep customer empathy, inclusive leadership style, and highly effective communication skills
- Experience in working with globally dispersed teams is a plus
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive GTM strategies for AI solutions, ensuring alignment with corporate goals
- Mentor and develop a high-performing team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Assist and lead in translating our strategy into solution reality
- Collaborate cross-functionally and enhance our sales and marketing capabilities
- Provide thought leadership and business intelligence to overcome barriers and play a coaching role on key opportunities
- Model customer obsession and understanding of VOC to effectively advocate on our customer's behalf
- Experience leading teams through change
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A critical thought leader on the Welocalize AI leadership team, the Sr. Director, AI GTM Strategy / AI Strategic Solutions role is tasked with defining our go-to-market and product strategy for new and emergent offerings and special projects. You are dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, and customer-focused and will help us achieve our growth and innovation aspirations through excellent product stories and superior synthesis of product, sales, marketing, and delivery objectives into differentiated, resonant, and actionable proposals.
You will support our corporate strategy through industry research on major AI shifts, and through acceleration of the conditions by which Welocalize AI will execute and achieve our revenue and innovation aspirations.
You will also:
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive GTM strategies for AI solutions, ensuring alignment with corporate goals.
- Mentor and develop a high-performing team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist and lead in translating our strategy into solution reality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and enhance our sales and marketing capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership and business intelligence to overcome barriers and play a coaching role on key opportunities.
- Model customer obsession and understanding of VOC to effectively advocate on our customer’s behalf.
- 10+ years of Technology Services Solutions/ Accountment Management experience.
- Experience in AI Data services is highly desired.
- 5+ years of People Management experience. Experience leading teams through change is a plus.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in developing new offerings and managing multiple complex opportunities concurrently.
- Must demonstrate strength in understanding the implications of change, particularly in Technology / AI services.
- Must demonstrate deep customer empathy, inclusive leadership style, and highly effective communication skills.
- Experience in working with globally dispersed teams is a plus.
List of Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Telemedicine Benefit
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation Time: 15 days per year (increases with years of service)
- Sick Time: 6 days per year
- Paid Holidays: 8 days per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave
Salary Range: $150K to $180K.