Sr Program Manager
Center of Excellence, US Remote OK
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • Austin, TX...
- 10+ years of equivalent experience in IT, operations, strategy, or planning roles with core responsibilities of forming relationships and leading strategic and operational programs
- Bachelor's Degree required. Post-graduate or professional degrees /MBA a plus
- Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies. Lean-Agile experience is required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Adaptable to a “growth mindset” who works well in an iterative environment and both seeks and welcomes feedback to improve results
- Energized by the opportunity to work on varied projects throughout the year, with the ability to be a strong “utility player” who can support and advance a range of key programs
- Proactive thinker able to prioritize and lead multiple processes and timelines
- Self-starter-can that operate efficiently with minimal intervention. Ability to work independently and within a team, in a dynamic corporate environment
- Experience with executive level communications and readouts
- Proficient skills in Google Workplace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, and Roadmaps) and collaboration tools. Planview a plus
- Good problem solving, resolution, and influencing skills
- Build, socialize, and maintain multiple Playbooks, including for ITS, PMO, and Planview
- Collaborate with ITS leadership and Portfolio Management to analyze and document multiple operating models, tools, and templates, including minimum viable governance (MVG), that drives alignment and consistent delivery of operational excellence, and is in alignment with our Lean-Agile transition
- Develop and execute on an ITS organizational Risk Governance strategy that will create visibility and ownership into escalated risks across the organization
- Partner with the Strategy & Planning and ITS Leadership to develop a strategy for and implement an ITS Innovation Center
- Support Strategy & Planning key activities, including ITS and PMO new hire onboarding, annual and quarterly planning, program metrics, and process improvement
- Lead multi-functional ITS Special Projects that align to operational excellence and process improvement activities from start to finish; including project schedules, identifying risks, clearly communicating goals and outcomes to leadership and partners
- Provide insightful data-driven, strategic recommendations to leadership based on insights, analysis, experience and technical knowledge to improve processes
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.