Logistics Last Mile Electrification – Student Internship
Posted on 8/23/2022
- Analyzing Imperfect Foods leased van fleet routes to identify the best routes to replace with EV
- Researching and presenting options for nearby offsite charging, or onsite charging
- Adjusting existing financial model to reflect the costs to electrify our fleet
- Identifying tax incentives, grants, and utility costs for each area Imperfect is considering placing EV, and incorporating these costs and savings into the financial model
- Financial analysis and research experience
- Experience with electrification and last mile
- Passion for the environment and curbing climate change is a must!
Sustainably sourced food delivery
Imperfect Foods is on a mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone.
- Free Imperfect credit
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Bring an Appetite: We’re ready. We work eagerly and with clear purpose. We always look for new, better ways to do things and are committed to improving ourselves and our work.
- Lead with Heart: We believe that taking good care of ourselves and bringing positive, collaborative energy is half the battle.
- Be Imperfect: We believe what’s different about us is what makes us valuable, and that personal and team growth are fueled by learning from mistakes.
- Use the Whole Carrot: We believe all resources are valuable and should be used with care. We strive to cut waste in all its forms.
- Grow the Movement: We instill a contagious passion for our mission in those we manage and serve. We constantly seek ways to up our game—signups, hiring, and beyond!