Employee Experience & Belonging, Remote
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 10+ years of work experience in People organizations or business leadership, with experience focused on building engaging employee experiences
- Track record of impact in efforts focused on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at a company level
- Comfort thinking both creatively and analytically
- People management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization and time management skills in handling multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines
- Comfort navigating through ambiguity
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Unite and lead several teams of talented individuals to design, build and iterate on the employee experience at Brex
- Partner with business leaders, people partners, finance and internal communications teams to build and communicate a cohesive vision to the company
- Lead our diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and partner with business leadership to set goals and meet objectives
- Support Brex Communities (our ERGs) by managing program policies and facilitating collaboration within community leadership
- Design and host Brex's in-person company connection events, such as our annual company conference and company hackathons
- Manage and refine our offsites strategy and operations to ensure that teams are able to productively meet face to face
- Lead our workplace strategy, including office real estate assets and co-working options
- Measure program execution against targets and continually adjust to optimize return on investment
- Prior startup experience
- Consulting experience
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism